How to Get Rid of Flyaways While Sleeping?
Flyaways hair look very rough and frizzy therefore these are very hard to manage. Styling frizzy hair is a greater challenge because hair gets damaged as a result of vigorous combing. It is really an irritating moment that even after getting a perfect hairstyle you notice some flyaways hair. Before treating this problem it is necessary to understand the reasons of flyaway hair. In this way you can easily cure this problem. One biggest reason of flyaways is night sleep without covering your head because while sleeping loose flowing hair can get hurt as a result of rolling around. In the morning you will get tangled hair and in order to untangle your hair you have to brush vigorously. Vigorous brushing is another reason of flyaways hair because it causes hair breakage as a result your hair looks frizzy.
Tips to Get Rid of Flyaways while Sleeping:
You have to spend some time before sleeping to treat your hair. Today I will share some easy ways to get rid of flyaways while sleeping:
- Your hair require gentle treatment so always prefer high quality natural bristle brush that can to gently reveal the natural oils in your hair. Ordinary plastic brush or comb is not good for the health of your hair and head scalp. Natural brush will not pull your hair and equally distribute natural hair oil thoroughly in all hair.
- While sleeping at night do not leave your hair loose because while sleeping fraction can break your hair. Do not take the risk to sleep with free flowing hair even when you are sure that you only sleep straight without moving.
- You can use scrunchies before going to bed because it can protect your hair from fraction of turning here and there while sleeping. You can get two or more scrunchies according to the texture and length of your hair.
- More scrunchies will help you to section off different areas in ponytail. Collect your hair stakes together and then fastened it with one fabric scrunchie at the base of your neck. Fabric cloth scrunchie has soft and fluffy texture therefore it will not cause hair breakage.
- Put other scrunchie at the center of ponytail to secure the hair from flows. You can put another elastic scrunch at the very bottom of hair to provide more protection to it. If you like then you can also create a braid in after preparing ponytail.
- In the morning you will surely get tangle free hair because your hair is secured by ponytail. You can easily remove fabric and elastic scrunchies without having any hair loss in the scrunchies.