Curly hair looks very trendy in some settings but not for normal days because these take too much time to style properly. Especially in rainy or humid weather these look like a great nuisance to give a trendy look curly hair. In humid weather the hair tends to become frizzier. Even slightly curly fly-away hair is most difficult to comb. There are different reasons of frizzy hair such as you might have tightly curled hair by birth or you have damaged you hair with the use of heavy chemicals and bleaching. No matter what the problem is because you can get rid of your curly hair permanently. There are lots of products and ways to remove the curls from your hair but you have to opt for safe one.
Simple Tips to Follow:
- How to Get Rid of Curly Hair Forever; Use anti-frizz or smoothing shampoo to treat your curly hair so that you get cleansed and moisturized hair to follow next step. Do not use shampoo on daily basis as it can make your hair dry out. It is better to wash your hair with the gap of one day to get smooth and soft texture of your hair.
- How to Get Rid of Curly Hair Permanently; Use of hydrating and smoothing conditioner with every wash can help you to make your hair more straightened. Avoid using hot water to wash curly hair as it can increase the curls. It is better to use cool water because it will help you to reduce frizzy appearance.
- How to Get Rid of Curly Hair Year Old; Deep conditioned your hair once a week to moisturize them. Specifically buy products made for dry and curly hair. After completing deep conditioning treatment, cover your head with shower cap and sit in the sun for 20 minutes to get maximum benefits out of conditioning.
- How to Get Rid of Curly Hair Frizz; avoid use of blow dry as much as possible because use of blow dryer frequently can increase the frizzier and dried texture of your hair. Use porous towel to blot excess moisture from your hair. Always prefer comb with wide tooth to comb hair strands properly.
- You can use flat iron if you want absolutely straight hair but use this alternative for parties only because it’s long-term use can make your hair frizzier.
- How to Get Rid of Curly Hair Naturally; Comb your hair for at least fifteen minutes before going to bed because it will be really helpful to reduce the curls of your hair.
If you really want smooth and silky hair then avoid use of blow dryer and flat iron to straighten your hair because these ways are against nature and can ruin texture of your hair.
How to Get Rid of Curly Hair Permanently
This video is owned by Youtube User SignatureSeries
Please do let us know if above video is owned by someone we will remove accordingly to avoid
any copyright issue.