Short bob haircut a classic and versatile haircut is very famous among Hollywood celebrities. There are lots of modifications in shorter bob hairstyles in line with hair and face forms. A superb bob hairstyle can provide a refined and competent appearance to your identity. With some efforts and styling you can get causal look and hot look according to different events. Bob haircuts are very special as these are equally good for all types of faces with some variations. Having short bob haircuts mean you can get different looks using some styling options. You can easily style a bob haircut with combination of different tools, styling products and hair accessories. Are you interested to improve your look? Continue reading to learn easy ways of styling short bob haircuts:
- Wash your hair to clean oil and dust, gently pat it with towel and let your hair to air-dry for several minutes. Regular use of blow dryer can make your hair dry by absorbing natural moisture so avoid it or use it at medium speed. Air-dry is better as it will keep bob puffy and frizzy.
- For naturally curly and wavy hair, it is good to choose smoothing serum or hair cream of best company and apply smoothly on hair. For naturally straight hair there is no need to use smoothing products.
- Use round brush and blow dryer at medium heat to curl bob beneath your chin. Keep the direction of blow dryer downward while drying to give outward puffy look to bob.
- After completing top section of your hair clip it and use straightening iron to start styling with bottom hair. Bend the iron to create underside curls in your hair.
- After washing your hair treat them gently. Avoid squeezing hair too tightly because it can damage hair and give a frizzy look to bob.
- Blow-dry your hair using your fingers to get natural and relaxed waves. Round brush is best option to create well defined waves. You can also use straightening iron to create loose waves in your short bob haircut.
- Divide your hair in different sections and twist each section individually around a straightening iron on low or medium heat. For longer sections of hair, twist hairs twice to keep the ends from sticking out.
You can use subtle highlights enlightening your skin tone to give new look to your sort bob haircut. It is good to use natural products including henna for brunette hair or use chamomile and lemon juice to get blond hair color.
Style to Your Short Bob Haircuts